What Happens If You Lose Your Appeal? Turn To Us for a Habeas Corpus Petition

Get legal assistance from a habeas corpus attorney serving Salinas, Hollister and Santa Cruz, CA

The United States Constitution prohibits the government from detaining or imprisoning people unlawfully. If you've exhausted all your appeal options and you believe there was an error in the legal process that resulted in your detainment, you can file a habeas corpus petition.

The first step to filing a petition is finding a knowledgeable habeas corpus attorney. To discuss your situation with an experienced lawyer, contact The Law Offices of Monique Shana Hill today. Attorney Monique Shana Hill serves clients in Salinas, Hollister, Santa Cruz, CA and throughout the state.